Perth College Swim Academy
The Perth College Swim Academy provides swimming services for all ages and skill levels. Our program is delivered in three streams:
- Learn to Swim program (ages 3 years and up)
- School-based program (PP to Year 12)
- Squad Development programs (ages 7 to 18)
Learn to Swim (ages 3 years and up)¶
Learn to Swim is our community based after school program for ages three years and up. The program focuses on promoting safety for all children around water.
The program is delivered at two locations:
- Term One, Term Four and Summer School Holidays at Perth College Swimming Facility (outdoor)
- All year at Chisholm College Swimming Facility (indoor)
Follow the steps to enrol:
Note: if you are already enrolled and need to be allocated a class skip to step 3.
- Contact our Learn to Swim team via email@example.com with details of the current swimming ability for your child/ren.
- The Learn to Swim team will contact you to discuss the most suitable stage for your child/ren and allocate this detail to their profile.
- Once an appropriate stage has been allocated, please follow the link below to enrol into a suitable class via Perth College Swim Academy Swim School Enrolment portal link below (myswimresults.com.au).
School-based Program (PP to Year 12)¶
All Pre-Primary to Year 12 students can take part in our school-based programs. The program is delivered in Term One and Term Four each year and is catered to all skill levels.
Students can also take part in these optional co-curricular activities such as:
- House Competitions
- JIGSSA competitions (Junior School)
- IGSSA swimming competitions (Senior School)
These swimming commitments are offered to students during Term One and Term Four each year and conducted outside of school hours.
Perth College students also have the opportunity to earn their swim teacher qualifications through the School curriculum, with on-the-job training and part-time employment opportunities available through our program delivery.
For more information about our IGSSA Swim programming, please contact our Sports Director, Kim Anile, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Squad Development Program (ages 7 to 18)¶
Our Squad Development Program has three swimming pathways for students who would like to further develop their swimming skills:
- Junior Development
- Junior Swim Sports
The swim squad training sessions are delivered at two locations under the guidance of the Perth College Swim Academy coaching staff:
- Perth College Aquatic Facility
- Chisholm College Swimming Facility
For more information on our Squad Development Programs, see our overview and schedule below or contact our Perth College Swim Academy staff via email@example.com.