Governance and Compliance
The Perth College School Compliance Report provides an overview of all aspects of the school, together with student achievements across the previous year. We are proud of the many academic and social achievements of our girls, and enjoy sharing these with the wider community. See below
- Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Commonwealth Child Safe Framework - Second Edition
- Communications Process for Parents
- Mobile Communication Policy - Students
- Network Access Policy and Guidelines
- Positive Peer Relationships Policy
- Positive Student Behaviour Policy and Procedures
- School Parent Photography Policy
- Student Drug and Alcohol Policy and Procedures
- Student Wardrobe Policy
- Concerns, Complaints and Disputes Policy and Procedures
- Community Code of Conduct
- Junior School - Acceptable Use Agreement
Please note, International Student policies can be accessed via the International Students page here.
View our Handbooks and Booklists here.
Feedback and Complaints
We encourage parents to first treat their grievance as a concern when approaching the School, and then lodge a complaint if this is not handled to your satisfaction.
If you wish to make a complaint, please complete a Complaint Form here.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.