We would love to welcome you to the Perth College community
- Complete an Online Application Form
The Application Form will add your child to our waitlist and is not a formal commitment to the School. A non-refundable payment of $100 (including GST) is required to complete your form and you will receive acknowledgement of your application.
Hard copy application forms are also available on request.
- Visit Perth College
We encourage you to experience our vibrant and caring community with a private tour or hands-on experience at Perth College. Find out more here.
Prior to your intended date of commencement, you will be invited to join us for an interview with a senior member of staff.
- Offer of Enrolment
Offers are provided after the enrolment interview. All offers are subject to availability.
- Confirmation of Enrolment
To accept and secure your child’s place, you will be required to return the offer documentation and make the non-refundable Admission Fee payment. Find out more here.
In the year leading up to your child’s entry year, you will receive further documentation and details of the orientation process.
General Enrolment Information
Perth College is renowned for its teaching excellence and for producing students who are independent, confident and ready to take on the world. We understand the thought that goes into choosing the right school for your child, so our Enrolments team is here to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision.
Our main intake years for day students are Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Pre-Primary, Year 3, Year 5 and Year 7, however, we enrol students in all year groups and welcome a conversation at any point of your child’s education journey. For example, you may choose to access a Perth College education at:
- Year 3 and 4 – to allow more students to commence their PC journey in the middle primary years, we have a second Year 3 and Year 4 class available
- Year 5 or Year 6 – a great time to build confident foundations and friendships in our Junior School before embarking upon their senior learning journey
- Year 7 – an exciting opportunity to commence an invigorating Senior School adventure with extensive programs in and out of the classrooms
- Years 10 to 12 – to benefit from a broad choice of courses, high quality learning programs, first-class support, a wide variety of co-curricular opportunities and leadership activities
Our PC Student For a Day program is the ideal way for future students to experience our school before making a firm decision about joining our community. Your child will be welcomed into a classroom with their peers and enjoy a typical day at Perth College.
In 2020, we introduced a co-educational Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten program, which allows parents with young children the ease of one drop-off during their early years, prior to the commencement of formal schooling. For families interested in co-educational Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten, we are offering flexible options. Parents can choose from a 3, 4 or 5-day schedule each week, choosing the days that work best for them.
- Hours for Pre-Kindergarten will be from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
- Kindergarten hours will be from 8.30 am to 2.50 pm.
The School remain for girls-only from Pre-Primary to Year 12 and our Boarding House offers a range of options including long, medium and short stays for international, regional, remote and urban students from Year 7 to 12.
To discover everything Perth College can offer your child, we invite you to join us for a Community Tour. Click here for scheduled dates. In addition, our Open Days, held throughout the year, offers visitors the opportunity to tour our campus with student guides. Personalised tours of our main campus and Boarding House can be arranged via our Enrolments team (firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9471 2120) or online here.
- To view our schedule of fees and charges click here.
- Information for International Students is available here.