A non-refundable Registration Fee of AUD$100 is to accompany each Application for Admission.
OVERSEAS STUDENT ENTRY FEE $A8,330
This fee is payable on receipt of notification that an Application for Admission has been successful.
SCHOOL FEES FOR FULL FEE PAYING STUDENTS YEARS 1 to 12
Annual Fees and expenses are payable in two instalments in January and July.
|Fees are as follows:
|Tuition – Years 1 to 2
|Tuition – Years 3 to 6
|Tuition – Year 7 to 8
|Tuition – Years 9 to 12
A compulsory Building Levy of $855 per family per annum will be charged to families at the beginning of the year.
A technology levy will be charged for the provision of a technology tablet by the School for the student’s use:
Years 7 to 12 $A675
- Extra Subjects: Tuition is provided by visiting tutors in a variety of fields including Instrumental, Piano, Dance Sport (Year 10), Tennis Coaching and Ballet. The Perth College Performing Arts department will facilitate arrangements and provide details of fees for Piano, Woodwind, Strings, Brass, Singing, Percussion and Theory tuition. They will also liaise between the tutors and the parents and students to timetable lessons. Music fees will be charged to your account. Charges for Dance Sport (Year 10), Tennis Coaching and Ballet will be advised when enrolling for these subjects.
- Musical Instruments: Hire of instruments may be arranged through the Performing Arts department.
- Material Charges and Excursions: There will continue to be some additional specific costs during the year for excursions or activities which are related to OPTIONAL activities taken by your daughter that do not apply to the whole year group (eg Art Camp).
- Friends of Perth College: Membership of the Friends of PC is optional and this charge may be deleted should parents choose not to join. The subscription is used to purchase facilities and resources for student use. The annual subscription fee will be included on your March statement.
- Textbook and Uniform Costs: The average cost of textbooks for a Year 10 student is $700 and the average cost for a Year 12 student is $800 depending on subjects selected. The average cost of outfitting a student with essential summer, winter and sports uniforms and regulation school bag is $1,750. These items are only available from the Uniform Shop on campus.
Please note: Medical Insurance - A Visa-length cover of medical insurance must be organised and evidence sent to the Enrolments Director prior to the issuing of a Confirmation of Enrolment form for Visa application purposes.
PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS
The first semester's fees are payable on acceptance by Perth College of the student. Subsequent fees are payable before the beginning of each semester. Applications to participate in any Perth College organised tour will NOT be accepted unless all fees are paid up to date.
A late payment fee will be charged on overdue accounts.
No student may commence a new semester unless the previous semester's fees have been paid in full.
It is strongly recommended that parents ensure adequate medical, personal property and liability cover as the School cannot accept responsibility for medical expenses arising from accident or illness, loss of or damage to personal effects and property, or liability incurred by students for bodily injury or property damage.
The School provides insurance for students engaged in work experience activities, course related activities and community assistance programmes authorised by Perth College.
A student’s personal information provided to the School may be made available to Commonwealth and State Government agencies and the Fund Manager of the ESOS Assurance Fund, pursuant to obligations by the School to advise the Department of Education, Training and Youth Affairs about:
- changes to the student’s enrolment; and
- any breach by the student of Visa conditions relating to behaviour, attendance or academic performance.
WITHDRAWAL OF PUPILS
Day Students: A full term's notice in writing to the Principal must be given prior to the removal of a pupil, otherwise a term’s fees will be charged in lieu of notice. Please note this also applies to an end-of-year removal whereby notice must be given by the commencement of Term Four.
Boarders: Students may withdraw only at the end of a semester and a full semester's notice in writing to the Principal is required. This applies in the case of a boarder leaving the School or becoming a day student. In lieu of a full semester's notice, a semester’s fees will be charged. Please note this also applies to an end-of-year removal whereby notice must be given by the commencement of Term Three.
Remission of boarding and tuition fees because of absences due to illness or for any other reason will only be granted in exceptional circumstances. Specific rules apply to the refund of boarding and tuition fees and other charges for international students; please refer to the International Students Refund Policy for these details.