Thank you for your interest in a position at Perth College.
OUT OF SCHOOL CARE/HOLIDAY PROGRAM MANAGER
Perth College Junior School consists of classes from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. A dynamic, experienced and professional group of staff work collaboratively in a nurturing environment to provide an enriching and challenging program for Perth College Junior School students. We are seeking an innovative Out of School Care/Holiday Program Manager to oversee and run our Before School Care, After School Care, Vacation Care and Perth College Holiday Programs.
The Out of School Care service is inspired by the philosophy of the schools of Reggio Emilia. We are guided by the Early Years Learning Framework, My Time, Our Place: The Framework for School Aged Care in Australia and the National Quality Standards.
The ability to oversee and manage the School’s Out of School Care Centre including the rostering of staff, licensing and budgetary requirements and the knowledge and skills to comply with all Child Care and Out of School Hours Care Regulations are key requirements for this role.
This role commences in Term 2 2020 and could be full-time for the right candidate.
Your application needs to include a cover letter, your current CV and a response to the criteria. The response must be a maximum of two pages in length and it should address the criteria outlined below:
- Clear understanding of the My Time, Our Place: Framework for School Age Care, National Quality Standards and the Rating and Assessment process.
- Strong evidence of creating and maintaining a Quality Improvement Plan in an Out of School Care service.
- Organising and leading an innovative program which promotes opportunities for learning through a balance of play and intentional experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in administration, budgeting, rostering, leadership and management skills.
- The ability to engage positively with students, parents and staff.
Some knowledge or understanding of Positive Psychology principles would be considered advantageous.
It is expected that you will support the Anglican ethos of the school and Professional Policies and Practices.
Applications Close on Friday 21 February 2020
Applications should consist of a covering letter and a current resume, including at least two referees who can comment on work performance.
Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if email is unavailable they can be mailed to:
31 Lawley Crescent
MT LAWLEY WA 6050
Ph: 9471 2100