Out of School Care Educators
Perth College Junior School consists of classes from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. A dynamic, experienced and professional group of staff work collaboratively in a nurturing environment to provide an enriching and challenging program for Perth College Junior School students.
We are looking to appoint Out of School Care Educators to work as part of a team who are dedicated, confident, creative and open to learning. In this role you will assist in the running of our Before School Care, After School Care, Vacation Care and Perth College Holiday Programs.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (preferred).
- Completed Certificate IV or Diploma in child related studies.
- Working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid certificate and asthma and anaphylaxis training, or willingness to undertake training in this area.
- Experience in the documentation and recording of children’s learning.
- Sound experience in understanding and guiding children’s behaviour in an age-appropriate manner.
- Relate well to others and work proactively to develop positive relationships with parents, staff and students.
Your application should include a cover letter and CV outlining your qualifications and relevant experience for the position as well as at least two referees who can comment on your work performance.
The school reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement earlier than the closing date.
Applications close on Wednesday 22 March 2023 at 4.00 pm
Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perth College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provides a Smoke Free Campus
The School recognises that Position Statements are dynamic documents which are reviewed as required