Full-time Human Resources Administrator
The Human Resources Administrator is required to support the Human Resources Manager as part of a small team working collaboratively to provide efficient and relevant support to Perth College staff. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the full range of people-related activities, including recruitment.
Our successful applicant will have advanced computer skills, particularly in MS Office, database management and excellent attention to detail. All roles at Perth College require the proven ability to multitask, organise and prioritise a diverse workload, as well as the flexibility and willingness to undertake general administrative duties which can often be repetitive or mundane.
An understanding of human resource practices, and previous experience in providing the administrative requirements for successful human resources processes and practices in a confidential manner, are paramount for this role.
Previous experience supporting human resources in an education environment will be considered advantageous, as well as candidates who have more than five years’ experience working as an Administration Assistant.
To be successful in this role, you need to meet the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description attached, which includes:
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality administrative support in Human Resources.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to adapt to new and changing situations in technology, staffing and policies.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative, drive, integrity, loyalty and a strong sense of professionalism.
- A high level of proficiency in a range of administrative and technology skills including word processing, excel spreadsheets, databases and email.
- Highly developed organisations skills and a demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines.
Only applicants who are permanent Australian residents will be considered for this role. If you do not hold this visa status, please do not apply. It is also expected that employees will support the Christian ethos of the School.
Applications close on Thursday 17 June 2021. Please see below for the Position Description.
Your application should consist of a covering letter and a current resume, including at least two referees who can comment on your work performance.
Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If email is unavailable, they can be mailed to:
31 Lawley Crescent
MT LAWLEY WA 6050
Ph: 9471 2100