Head of Learning Engagement
Perth College is seeking a Head of Learning Engagement who is able to lead and deliver on the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and ongoing improvement of inclusive education at the School from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12.
This role works collaboratively with Junior and Senior School staff to provide an enriching program for students with learning differences; the primary aim of the role is to maximise learning engagement for all students and to support others to differentiate across a range of ability levels.
To be successful in this role, you need to possess proven knowledge and experience of best practice in inclusive education and your application needs to address specific criteria to support this.
The criteria document must be a maximum of two pages in length and it should clearly detail your achievements/outcomes in:
- Implementing processes and practices which support and enhance the academic progress and well-being of students.
- Developing, implementing and continual improvement of a differentiated curriculum across a range of ability levels.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, systems and strategies related to Learning Engagement.
- Leading a team, mentoring, coaching and developing others.
- Communicating and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external.
This is a full-time, five-year contract term position with a negotiable start-date for the right candidate.
It is expected that employees will support the Anglican ethos of the School and all school policies and procedures.
Please include a covering letter and current resume, including at least two referees who can comment on your work performance.
Applications close Monday 25 January 2021
The Position Description can be viewed below.
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com. If email is unavailable they can be mailed to:
Human Resources Manager
31 Lawley Crescent
MOUNT LAWLEY WA 6050
Phone: 9471 2100