Head of Co-curricular
Perth College is a vibrant, forward-looking Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 Boarding School, and in 2022 we celebrated 120 years of experience in education.
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced and talented Head of Co-Curricular to oversee and manage the School’s co-curricular programs and experiences, including Service Learning, Camps and Tours.
The Head of Co-curricular works closely with the Vice Principal to articulate a clear vision for a program that gives students meaningful learning experiences outside traditional learning. Our students are encouraged to be active, inquisitive and reflective learners within the co-curricular life of the School.
This position offers a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire and support students to become active learners.
Given the nature of the role, to be successful, you must hold registration with the TRBWA as well as an MR-B driving license with Passenger Driver Authorisation or the willingness to obtain one.
Your application should specify your ability to:
- Actively plan, lead and manage processes related to the co-curricular program offerings, including Service Learning, Camps and Tours.
- Develop, maintain, and oversee the planning and delivery of a co-curricular program within a Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 School.
- Model, coach and support staff in creating meaningful learning experiences outside traditional learning environments.
- Manage multiple projects, objectives, complex logistics and deadlines as required of a large Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 School.
- Ensure risk management assessments are conducted and in place prior to delivery of any co-curricular activity and the timely provision of the appropriate risk document where necessary.
The ability to relate effectively to staff, students, and our parent community is also essential for this role.
This is a full-time, 5-year contract term position commencing in Term 2 2023.
Your application should include a cover letter, your current CV and at least two referees who can comment on your work performance. These can be sent via email to email@example.com
It is expected that employees will support the Anglican ethos of the School and all school policies and procedures.
The School reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement earlier than the closing date.
Applications close 12.00 pm on Monday 27 March 2023
Please see the Head of Co-curricular Position Description below
Perth College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provides a Smoke-Free Campus
The School recognises that Position Statements are dynamic documents which are reviewed as required